Monday, March 21, 2011

What They Say

They say that I am warm and kind.
They say that I am harsh.
They say that I am silly.
They say that I am smart.
They say that I am logical.
They say that I am nuts.
They say that I should lighten up.
They say I make them laugh.

They say that I am real mature.
They say that I'm a child.
They say that I am innocent;
They say that I am wild.
They say that I am much too frank.
They like my honesty.
They say that I'm a dreamer.
They say I don't believe.

They say I argue way too much.
They say I listen well.
They say that I am tolerant.
They say I'm judgemental.
They say I'm enigmatic.
They say I'm an oddity.
*I* say that I'm undefined.
I say that I am *me*.

1 comment:

Bikas said...

Lets chat some times ...
My gmail id: bikaschan@gmail.com
Yahoo id: bikaschan@yahoo.com